Security On and Off the Road.
Your Auto Insurance policy already gives you peace of mind behind the wheel. But more than just accidents happen, and with the right policy from Insurance Associates, Inc. of the Midwest, you can make sure that the security of your automobile doesn’t stop the moment you pull into the driveway. Comprehensive Coverage insures your vehicle and equipment against damage and expenses that result from something other than a collision.
At Insurance Associates, Inc. of the Midwest, we know that life is full of surprises, and with Comprehensive Coverage you can be prepared for all of them. Our team of asset protection specialists can prepare a plan that works for you with a variety of impressive features to insure your car against damages or loss resulting from:
- Theft or Larceny
- Vandalism and Glass Breakage
- Fire Damage
- Hail, Water, or Flood Damage
- Hitting a Deer or Other Animal
- Damage from Falling or Flying Objects
Other Non-Collision Related Services
In addition to Comprehensive, Insurance Associates, Inc. of the Midwest also can offer other non-collision oriented services for you and your car, like Roadside Assistance and Diminishing Deductible.
- Roadside Assistance provides you with advantages like lockout assistance, jump starts, and towing up to 15 miles – all in one convenient package.
- Diminishing Deductible commends you for being an accident and violation-free driver with an annual credit reward towards your collision deductible.